Wallowing in feelings of defeat won’t accomplish anything!
- I’m okay, I got this, I have the situation under control
- I’m worthy and valuable regardless of my mental state
- People love and respect me
- I am smart and creative and I have good ideas
- I give off good vibes, I’m fun, and people like being around me
- I have cool hobbies and interests
- I am resilient (boyyyyy am I!)
- I know how to calm and ground myself
- I’m strong as fuck
- I have so much love inside me, and I give it freely, and that makes me happy
- Life is in constant flux but that fact is oddly comforting
- I am whole
- I am unique
I’ve been having a weird week. I’m mopey. My mood is low. I know it’s probably because of the lack of daylight (I love winter but ugh). Or maybe it’s just that I always get like this before Christmas. I can’t complain. I haven’t had an episode in almost ten months (since I was in the psych hospital), and that’s three times as long as I typically go. And even still, like I’m irritable as hell now but it’s manageable and that’s phenomenal. I feel guilty complaining. I definitely don’t have the “right” to (but see that’s an example of the negative thoughts I’m trying to kick away).
Who knows. I just have to keep chugging along.